Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Off to the town of the hurdled ford (Bleg)

Assuming I don't have an interview (looking less and less likely), we are off to Dublin the weekend after next.

I found a Podcast tour, but if you have any words of wisdom re: tourism in Baile Átha Cliath, I would be really grateful. And if you can pronounce that properly, you are a significantly better person than I. Really, German is complicated, but I think one does a better job reading Finnish aloud than Irish and this is awful, because I have relatives in the Gaeltracht.

Worth listening to - RTE has some great radio broadcasts available as Podcasts. I've been enjoying "What If?". The Documentaries, however, are seriously depressing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun in Dublin! However, stay away from the buses. Only the natives really know how they work.