Friday, June 01, 2007

My Ipod Boyfriend

I have an audio crush and his name is David Noon. It's alright I've confessed this to my husband and btw, you can find Dr. Noon's non-loading picture off the link from this page.

There's not much going on in his history class that's new to me, but anyone who can talk about an 19th century assasin wanting to "bust a cap" in anyone's anything or a tenament family being SOL when the place burns down or discusses the virtues of "Opposite Day" before lecture can share my commute with me anyday.

And that's all we have time for this morning!

Apparently he also has his own blog. Plenty of stuff to make Christopher Hitchens happy there, but then, that will make most of my readership happy, too, so there ya go. Should the poor man be reading this, really no worries dude, you are just a coherent, confident speaker - a rare breed, indeed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey
a history PhD from Minnesota... nottttt too shabby..

Mike B said...

Reminds me of an old teacher who used to refer to Theodora's indiscretions as extracurricular activities.

ann_ona_moose said...

Married, with baby. Once he mentioned the "baked alaska" during a cruise, I knew he had to be married.

Anonymous said...

what's a baked alaska?
when i think of "baked" and an alaskan i know, i think of drug use..