Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's all about being ready to drive someone else's standard shift car from a red light on a hill. I haven't entirely got the two feet, two hands, hand-brake thing down. Fortunately, I err on the careful side and stall instead of rolling backwards.

Work was really bad the past few days. (Almost fell in the bedroom last night trying to get around the drying rack - I regained my balance and didn't knock my head against a drawer. I was sorry I couldn't get myself krankgeschriben. Now that's a bit messed up.) Today was not as bad and I feel nearly euphoric. Wacky, huh? We found a binder that had been missing.

Again - today was alright. We will see. So on to some other stuff.

Why are things for little girls marketed in the exact same color of pepto bismol pink all over the world?

Does champions league soccer really matter to anyone?

I met my husband for the first time two years ago tomorrow. :)

and to wrap it up
International Frauentag, Schmauentag

4 comments:

Haddock said...

Does champions league soccer really matter to anyone?

It does if the team you support is playing! :)

MG said...

don't diss the day my thesis topic woman was a part of! :-P


and TGIF.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Haddock,

We've been sortof watching this past week, as we have discussed my work difficulties in the evening. In other words, we were too exhausted to find the remote.

I guess I am willing to look beyong the financial aspect of football (when that's really all any professional sport is about anyway) but when Manchester United played in Stuttgart, I saw many more people paying attention (including myself) that would have otherwise. It just appears to be all about selling more tickets and strangely pointless.

Na ja - then I will wish all those with teams still in the running - Viel Spass!

EuroTrippen said...

How are things going now? Hopefully life has settled down for you, both work & standard transmission-wise.