Saturday, November 17, 2007

Seven Random things about the Moose

Thanks to the American in Bad Homburg for tagging me. . .off we go

I have a scar on my chin. In the town baby pool (depth 1 ft.) my sister (not the one that comments here) rammed me in the face with a plastic boat. No stitches, but it was the first time
since my birth I was to the hospital for care.

I may very well write in Steven Cobert for President. But being that the postage for a ballot costs a fortune, maybe not.

Earlier in my life, I was a very poor keeper of secrets. I am much improved.

I used to be able to connect large portions of the history of the monarchs of England through books and films.

I love the ocean, especially in Autumn and I love the mountains. I have lived in both and now live in neither. There is a distressing dearth of lighthouses in Baden.

My father read to us as children. The first book was Heidi and we read Sunday mornings. Later, we had to do the dishes every night and he read to us then. Twain, Dumas, Longfellow, Alcott, Morely, Caroll - what a gift. I can't imagine my life without them.

God made me to know Him, to love Him, and to serve Him in this world, and to be happy with Him forever in the next. (For those not in on the "joke" - trust me, this says volumes.)

I tag

Dixie Peach

In Search of Dessert
Stepping Stones

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

I have added a few more names to the blog roll on the right. I have much more in my google reader, and even that needs updating. Some people (you may or may not know who you are) aren't listed cause the occaisional post is too graphic, or too hardcore Catholic (Paul :) ) - I am an equal opportunity discrimator. I hope to add more soon, but I just spent an hour adding stuff to the reader this morning so it is going to have to wait.

No snow here - but it's cooooold. (i know, i know, waaaah).

No comments: