Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ack! ack! . . . ack!


How can we be back? How can I have to get up for work in 4 hours .. . . for a job that pays me less than what a scholarship student gets after taxes?



But do I deserve your sympathy? The photos to the left would seem to indicate that a "no" is in order. (In fairness, we spent only 45 minutes at that pool.) CR was beautiful, but not without its prickles. More on that later. Much more, much later.

Give me 1 hour in the office tomorrow and I will be planning what I want to pack for a return to the States. Not making my stopover in New York into my final destination was extremely difficult. My city of residence in Germany has always made me so happy until now, but today - despite sun and a nearly empty streetcar, there was nothin.

I only have to do this for a year - and that must be managable.

No comments: