Sunday, January 07, 2007

Back in town

So we are back in our apartment with our new rug. We cleaned til until about 2:00 Saturday night and we up early to be ready for D. parents' call from the airport. Then we lugged all our oodles of things back into our overly full apartment, which is only fractionally less full now that we have seperated ourselves from some empty boxes in the basement. (I so wanted to keep them for our move, which I hope will come someday.)

So our week own our own draws to close - it was lovely, but once again, we must rejoin the real world. Application writing resumes and now, I will be preparing for an interview in two weeks. It was nicer when the invterview was still a ways off. From here on out, I will be increasingly nervous.

I would very much like to avoid the errors posted over at Eurotrippen, so I will avoid gushing about D., despite the fact that we still fall into the newlywed 6 mo. exception category (as far as my parents are concerned - legally, we have passed the 6 month point).

No comments: