Thursday, January 11, 2007

Yes, you!

Lurking. Reading blogs, visiting fora without commenting.

This week is (Inter)National De-lurking week, which means that all of you are supposed to feel guilted into commenting.

Confession time - I lurk all the time and didn't start commenting much at other people's blogs til I was eager to direct some traffic my own way. And yes, I can see where some folks are popping in from, *whiny voice* but the Germany map is way too small and all the dots cover eachother, making it hard to make any sense of it *end whiny voice*. If there's an odd hit from Alejuela or Desert Hot Springs or Tokyo - I have a sneaking suspicion who was there, but otherwise, it's pretty much open.

So please say hi - and now I'll say "Later". Here's hoping the next 24 hours are productive.

Yes, you can comment anonymously - if it's fair for me, it's fair for you. But please at least make up a silly name to clue me in or at least distinguish you from others.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, i am delurking...

I've been reading your blog regularly for about a month now, and I might have made two or three comments? Not sure. It is hard to keep track.

ann_ona_moose said...

Hi there, thanks for stopping by (and for commenting). I've been reading your blog as well. enjoy your trip to the UK!

MG said...

here is a comment. but i am too tired/busy/becoming sick (i think) to say anything cohesive or sensical...that is reserved for work matters.

but happy weekend, and good luck with things!


-mg