Tuesday, January 09, 2007

If you know the Gonoud. . .you sing that

My readership, small though it is, is pretty diverse because I am something of a freak of nature, which means that although some of you might be reading some of the blogs I occaisionally read, most of you are not and therefore, with apologies to P., I am posting this youtube flick that Mark Shea put up last week.



It just makes me happy (no, not in the "Don't Worry, Be Happy" way). There is another clip of the same routine at a 24 hours of Bach peformance in Leipzig up at YouTube (to keep this Germany centered) but that was open air and in the rain, and it didn't work quite as well as in the clip I am posting here.

2 comments:

Jelly Doughnut said...

Hey Ann,

I work on understanding the techie-babble stuff on the web, but so far it is too confusing. It is almost as hard as learning German. I do have a Tech Coach that is willing to work with me, so we'll see.

Meanwhile, link exchange?

Jess

ann_ona_moose said...

You've got it. There's no reason, other than my laziness, that you weren't on the list. I have not synched my feed reader and blogroll lists.

Thanks for stopping by.