Thursday, November 16, 2006

Germany in the news. . .

I am something of a news junkie so I jumped when I read this German report.

Doctor Ordered to Pay for Unwanted Baby

Unwanted enough for this hideous lawsuit, but somehow this apparently healthy child was never put up for adoption. Hope he or she at least gets an Ipod out of the deal.

Ok, I am procrastinating. Checked out the "Fachmesse" yesterday and to my horror discovered that there were no lay people there checking anything out. I wonder if there was anyone there who wasn't a rep at another one of the booths. This is going to make it extremely difficult for me to go make chit chat with the reps of the two companies about which I would like learn more.

I also have to get all dolled up because I would otherwise be the only one there not in a suit.

No comments: