Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sunny day, sweepin the clouds away!

Who'd a thought some sunshine would have such an effect on my mood? I got practically no sleep last night (You know it's serious when my Hydromechanics text doesn't put me to sleep!!), but I feel great.

No Borat (yet) and I flubbed the business with the poetry night - that's not for two weeks. Today's adventures include attending a Fachmesse to scope out the situation before going to ask some strategical questions tomorrow. All part of the Initiativberwerbung process, where the fun never ends.

I do need to give a big "hats off" to the employee at the Denton County Animal Shelter.




(I am hoping that she meant "God's children" and not "Jesus' children", but she gave Borat what for and restored my faith in some people, anyway.) And her good behavior was rewarded with a trip to the cutting room floor and to youtube, so I suppose it's alright.

No comments: